Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tell me about your three day weekend. How was it? What did you do? Elaborate!

Over this three day weekend, I had an amazing time! I went shopping with friends one day and I got a bunch of new clothes, and whats more important to a teenage girl than clothes? Also, my friends and I also all went out to Jose Peppers together and we all had a blast! Each day of the weekend, I was with all of my friends and it was just amazing to be surrounded by all of the people that you know care about you! Another great part about my weekend was that my sister came home! She goes to Baker University, so she isn't too far away, but it's always great to see her face in the house! Overall, this three day weekend was amazing, and I can't wait until next weekend or more so, Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment