Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tell me about your All About Me site. What are going to be your 4 main content pages? Why did you choose those topics? What big plans do you have for your site that is going to make it different and creative?

My All About me Website is well, All About Me! My four content pages are my family, my hobbies, my friends, and my school.  I chose these topics because they are the ones that I know most about and I would enjoy talking about them to anyone.  Some of the plans that I have for my site are taking pictures of all of my family members when they don't know that I am! Also my friends too! I feel like it will add a funny and a more appealing twist on my website. Overall, I'm excited to see how this website turns out and I'm happy I get to share information about my friends, my family, my school, and my hobbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment