Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday, January 27, 2014

What are your thoughts on HTML code? Did you enjoy the coding activity? Do you feel like you learned anything? Explain yourself.

I honestly thought that HTML mode was pretty cool.  I never thought that typing would have so much behind it.  HTML code is just like a whole new foreign language.  I did enjoy the coding activity because I think that it helped me learn a lot more of what HTML code was really like and it helped me understand it more efficiently. I really do feel like I learned a lot because we were actually doing HTML code and it helps me know what I'm coding when I am.  Overall, I really do like the HTML coding and I feel like it will be helpful to know in the future whenever I am doing computer related things!

No comments:

Post a Comment