Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday, February 21, 2014

What was your takeaway from this Travel Site? What did you learn that you didn't know before? How will the knowledge of how we built this site help you improve your future websites?

My takeaway from this travel site was just a bunch of stuff about places I've visited that I didn't know about. I learned some special facts about these places and even about some of their history.  I think that how we built this website will definitely improve my website making ability. We learned many new functions and behaviors during this assignment, and I will definitely be using them on some of my future websites. Overall, I learned a lot from doing this website and I think that it was very useful in making me a better website designer!

No comments:

Post a Comment