Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday, February 3, 2014

Tell me about your Sweetheart weekend. If you didn't go to Sweetheart, what did you do? I want details!

This weekend I didn't go to sweetheart, but I did have an amazing weekend.  Before everyone went to the dance, my friends and I went to my friends house and got all dressed up.  We took a bunch of pictures of all of us and then we ate dinner at my friends house.  After all of this, we drove up to Park Place at town center and we went shopping and ice skating. Later that night we went and saw the movie, "Ride Along" with Kevin Hart and Ice Cube and it was absolutely hilarious! After the movie, we then went to to another one of my friends after parties of sweetheart and then we stayed the night there. Overall, this was great weekend, even though we didn't actually go to the dance, we all had an amazing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment