Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What do you know about Photoshop? Have you used it before? What can it do? Are you an expert? A newbie? Tell me about your background and what you already know.

I don't know too much about Photoshop, but I do know that It does wonders in the media. You can make some regular person and turn them into some gorgeous super model. I have used it briefly in journalism when I took that class and also a few times in this class. I haven't gotten fancy with it, but just enough as to crop some images.  I know that Photoshop can make someone look completely different than what they naturally look like. I am by no means an expert at it, but I would love to learn how to use. Overall, I don't know much about Photoshop, but I'm definitely not an idiot when it comes to it. I would love to learn how to work it and use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment