Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday, March 24, 2014

Welcome back! How was your Spring Break? Tell me all about it. You've been out of school for 10 days so I know you will have plenty to share. Make it good!

I had a great time over my spring break! For the first part of my spring break I was in Dallas, Texas.  I went with my Dad and my friend Alexis. We all spent a little too much time together that break, including the 8 hour car ride there. While in Texas, we went to Six Flags and did a whole lot of shopping!  Six Flags was a bust because it was all rainy the day we went and all of the rides were closed. But then, the next day, we did this skydiving simulator. It was basically 120 mph winds throwing you into the air. This was probably my favorite part of the vacation! Also when we went shopping, there were so many places to shop, I don't think I have ever shopped more in my life. My suitcase was about three times bigger coming home as opposed to when we were just leaving for Dallas. The rest of my break consisted of hanging out with all of my friends and I couldn't have had a better time. Overall, this spring break was awesome and probably the best one that I have had yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment