Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Do you like the layout of this project? Have you benefited from your brainstorming sheet? Was it more helpful or annoying when starting to map out your website? Explain why.

I actually really like the layout of this project. I feel like the brainstorming sheet really help me benefit. I would definitely say that it was more helpful than annoying when we started to map out the website. I feel like it helped me because we basically just made our website on paper. You don't have to keep brainstorming throughout the website, you just do it all at once in the beginning! You website is basically complete after you do the brainstorming because then all you have to do is actually create it, but you have guide the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment