Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

What product have you decided to feature/sell on your product website? Explain why you've chosen this product and remember, the sky is the limit on this project!

I decided to feature bags, purses, jewelry, you name it, products on my website. My inspiration was Vera Bradley because they have so many different products and I really like how they have so many different products. I wanted to do this because there are many different designs, patterns, styles, and colors of Vera Bradley products. They range from handbags all the way to jewelry. I think this would be fun website to design because I can make it very personalized and colorful! There will be many designs and exciting things on this website and it will make people want to read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment